GOPA project database
Since its founding in 1965, GOPA has successfully implemented over 3,450 projects in more than 130 countries. At present, over 140 are being carried out. This database provides a selection of projects best illustrating GOPA’s fields of activity.
Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or do you like to apply for registration on our expert data base? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities click here.
Long-term Experts for Education Projects in the Balkan Region (General Call for Applications), Regional - Europe
Regional - Europe
Long-term Experts for Education Projects in the Balkan Region (General Call for Applications)
Education and Employment Promotion
General Call for Applications
Monday, April 10, 2017
Name of project:
Education Projects in the Balkan Region (General Call for Applications)
This is a general call for applications for upcoming development cooperation projects in the field of education and employment in the Balkan region.
We are looking for experts with the following general qualifications:
- Long-term working experience in the Balkans
- Experience in long-term positions in development cooperation projects in the field of education and employment
- Team leader experience is a strong asset
- High proficiency in English, German is an asset
- University degree in the field of education, employment or related
- Very good knowledge of education systems in the Balkan region
- Desired fields of expertise: VET and labour market measures and/or basic education and pre-primary education
- High expertise in development cooperation projects focused on education and/or TVET reform or related - Profound experience in collaboration with Ministries of Labor and Education and/or with institutions that provide TVET in the region
Due to the considerable number of applications, interested applicants are kindly requested to refrain from contacting us by telephone. We look forward to receiving all applications/queries exclusively by email, and will endeavor to reply as soon as possible. We thank all applicants; will however only contact those who meet the above stated criteria.
Mission start date:
Mission end date:
Project start date:
Project end date: