Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or do you like to apply for registration on our expert data base? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities click here.
SNKE, Development Planning, Myanmar
SNKE, Development Planning
Governance and Economic Development
Friday, July 14, 2017
Name of project:
My Governance (EU)
Tasks and responsibilities of development planning experts shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Needs/necessities in engagement between the Central Government and states/regions: to identify needs in Central Government-to-states/regions and/or states-to-regions engagement/coordination in national development projects.
- Training: Develop short-term and long-term training plan for the officials working in the planning department, and specific training for ToT: at the national level (Ministry of Planning and Finance and other key ministries) at the sub-national levels.
- Workshops/seminar: Plan, develop and deliver workshops/seminars on selected priority topics to the Union Ministries, states and regions connected with planning.
- Organisation of knowledge Sharing visit/s: The expert facilitate ‘study visit/s for the senior officials working in the Planning Department to learn international experiences of Planning and Budgeting System from Asian Countries( example ; India, Sri Lanka, etc..) and international experiences of Good Governance from Europe (example; Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, etc..)
- Preparation of a Guide Book for planning: to prepare guide book/manuals on general planning system, ToT training and training system for the planning department.
- Provide necessary support/ coaching/ guidance to the department officials, and contribute in drafting project reports.
Mission start date:
As soon as possible
Mission end date: