Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide, and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or would you like to apply for registration on our expert database? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities, click here.
Employment Service Expert, Georgia
Employment Service Expert
Education and Employment Promotion
Thursday, April 18, 2019
Name of project:
Technical Assistance to Skills Development for Matching Labour Market Needs
Key expert 2: Employment Service Expert (minimum 770 working days)
Key expert 2 is responsible for implementation and coordination of employment service related activities and will operate in a full coordination with the Team Leader and other team members.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least Master degree in a discipline relevant to the assignment or, in its absence, a minimum of 5 years' experience additional to the general professional experience required below;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in employment sector;
Specific professional experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience linked to public employment services and active labour market programmes;
- A minimum 1 year of experience in modernising public employment service in the EU Member State(s);
- Experience in designing and implementing active labour market programmes in a national and/or regional context;
- A minimum 1 year of experience as key expert in at least 1 donor funded project;
- Experience in providing policy advice and technical assistance to ministries and public institutions in EU Member State, Candidate or potential Candidate country (https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/countries/check-current-s...) or in Eastern Partnership country in the area of employment service delivery and ALMPs will be an asset;
- Experience in working as public servant or equivalent in a public employment service at national level in the EU Member State(s) will be an asset;
- Experience in training of employment service staff will be an asset;
- Experience in evaluating active labour market policies will be an asset;
- Experience in supervising a team and/or leading a research/policy initiatives will be an asset;
- Experience as key expert in at least 1 EU funded project will be an asset.