Join our team
Implementing diverse projects in transition and developing countries and thus contributing to a “better tomorrow” is our business. With a turnover of EUR 70 million and 150 permanent staff members, GOPA Consultants is one of the leading consulting companies in the field of International Cooperation. For more than 50 years, we have been implementing projects successfully on behalf of national and international institutions; for example, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) and the European Union (EU). Topics are manifold, ranging from the improvement of education for the young, through public administration reform and the support of democratisation, to measures of climate change adaptation.
Jobs at our headquarters (student assistants, interns and permanent jobs)
Are you are looking for an international working environment? Do you feel comfortable in a lively team with level hierarchies? Are you customer-oriented and a fast thinker? Then we should get to know each other.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible commencement date and salary expectations. Click here!
Jobs for experts only
For positions for experts, please use the filtering function below and apply to the email addresses specified in each job offer.
Key expert 1: Team Leader , Azerbaijan
Key expert 1: Team Leader
Education and Employment Promotion
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Name of project:
Strengthening capacity of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection
Key expert 1: Team Leader / Expert in labour market and skills anticipation systems (at least 330 working days)
· At least 7 years of experience in employment policy/labour market systems and/or skills anticipation and analysis
· Previous Team management/Team Leader experience
· Is an asset: experience in coaching/training and/or organising professional development
· In the past 5 years at least 1 assignment with minimum 150 work days of expert`s input in skills anticipation and analysis (labour market intelligence) including managing the relevant institutional setting (such as labour market Observatories) and/or institutional development;
· In the past 5 years experience with quantitative and qualitative methods for skills anticipation and analysis of labour market and skills dynamics
· Is an asset: experience in organising and implementing graduate tracer studies
Project start date: