Education and Employment Promotion
|Name of project:||
Training for the labor market "Fit for Jobs“ - Improving the quality of vocational training through systematic involvement of the private sector in Kosovo
Tasks of the Team Leader
- Overall responsibility for the consulting packages of the Contractor (CO)
- Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the CO's services with other services of the services of the project on local and national level
- Conception, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation of measures for the capacity development of the local partners for the implementation of cooperative in-company and school-based vocational training, active participation of companies and the private sector in vocational education and training, and on strategic issues related to the reform of the VET system (including governance, digitalization).
- Consideration of cross-cutting issues (e.g., gender equality).
- Staff management, in particular identifying the need for short-term assignments within the available budget as well as planning and managing the assignments and supervision of local and international experts
- Ensuring impact monitoring
- Regular and timely reporting
- Responsibility in controlling the use of funds and financial planning in consultation with the person responsible for the assignment (AV) of the GIZ.
- Supporting the GIZ Project Leader (AV) in updating and/or adapting the conception of the project, in evaluations and in the preparation of a follow-up phase
- Liaising with other donors and the German Embassy in consultation with the AV
- Education (2.1.1): university degree (master) in Vocational Pedagogy, Pedagogy, Economics, Engineering or Social Sciences;
- Language (2.1.2): Language proficiency in English, C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- General professional experience (2.1.3): 10 years of professional experience in the sector of initial and further vocational education and training, of which 3 years must have been in an international context;
- Specific professional experience (2.1.4): 7 years of professional experience in the development and implementation of cooperative vocational training models in collaboration between public vocational schools and the private sector;
- Leadership experience/management (2.1.5): 5 years of leadership experience as a team leader in development cooperation projects or executive leadership in corporate settings;
- Regional experience (2.1.6): 2 years of work experience in the Western Balkans region, including 1 year in Kosovo;
- DC experience (2.1.7): 5 years of experience in development cooperation projects;
- Other (2.1.8): 1 year of experience with competency-based standards, curricula and assessment certification processes. Demonstrated analytical skills and report writing skills.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to candidates who fulfil the listed qualification criteria.
|Mission start date:||
|Mission end date:||
|Project start date:||
|Project end date:||